My name is Pau and i'm a student of computer Science at Pompeu Fabra High School
I have develope for coding projects:
- Creating an interactive image map using GIMP about index Gini
- Developing an interactive painting capable of moving some areas of the painting with the sound captured by the microphone, movements controlled by the by the sinus and cosinus function and random movements, our painting is Twitterin Machine (Paul Klee)
- Create a game step by step. Our first game is based on falling balls and a paddle collecting balls and avoiding red balls
- Create a second game capable of chasing and killing small blue balls and avoiding big yellow balls. The game difficulty increases with your score.
In the first project about image map creation i follow this procedure:
- Download the image to create an image map, in my case "Index Gini".
- Open the Gimp software and click on file/ to open the image and after click over filter and image map.
- On the image map screen, click on the polygon symbol to create an irregular area. You need to do it several times to create several areas of interest.
- On the image map screen, you need to create a link and description of the area of interest. Save your work in map format.
- Open the map file